These are literally the easiest flour-free pancakes out there! Ideal for a lazy last-minute brunch, perfect pre or post training/match with 2 tbsp oats added for some extra fuel.
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp milled linseed
- 50-100ml milk of any variation
- Coconut oil
Flaked almonds/desiccated coconut
1. Whisk the egg in a measuring jug.
2. Add the banana and linseed and whisk further until the banana is well combined.
3. Add in the milk slowly until you get a runny texture.
4. Heat 1/2 tsp coconut oil on a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
5. Once melted pour a third of the batter on the pan and even out.
6. Once little bubbles appear on top, flip over and cook the other side.
7. Place in the oven whilst you cook the remaining batter, you should get 3 medium pancakes.
8. To assemble: place one pancake on a heated plate, spread a tsp yoghurt over, add some fruit, repeat with the others until you reach the top, simply spoon some yoghurt on top, the remaining fruit pieces and scatter some almonds/coconut over the stack with a drizzle of honey.