Both of these dips are ideal as a snack at any time of the day or as an easy starter with a bunch of friends. Simply add some vegetable sticks or slices of charred sourdough bread. The salsa verde is also a great way to liven up a steak sandwich!
Simple Creamy Hummus:
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp parmesan, grated
- Place all the ingredients with 2 tablespoons of the oil in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Gradually add the remaining oil until you get your preferred texture.
- 20g fresh coriander (include the stalks)
- 20g fresh parsley
- 20g fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Bunch all the herbs together into a ball and roughly chop.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together with the oil, lemon zest and juice.
- This will keep fresh in the fridge under a layer of oil for 3 days.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe! Want to stay up to date with all my latest recipes and creations then join my mailing list now. Click here to get my latest newsletter!
Remember to add #Delalicious to all your cooking, baking & treat making on social media posts.