This muesli will leave you content until lunch and is a great way to shake up your breakfast routine. The apple could be substituted for pear, any kind of nut or plant milk works well and some cranberry juice is another nice addition.
- 3 tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 small apple, coarsely grated
- 10 tbsp milk
- 5 tbsp water
- Place the oats, seeds and cinnamon in a breakfast bowl.
- Grate in the apple and stir through the milk and water. If the oats appear a bit dry just add more milk/water.
- Cover with cling-film and leave in the fridge overnight to allow the oats, chia and hemp seeds absorb the liquid and soften.
- Simply top with some yoghurt and seasonal fruit.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe! Want to stay up to date with all my latest recipes and creations then join my mailing list now. Click here to get my latest newsletter!
Remember to add #Delalicious to all your cooking, baking & treat making on social media posts.