If you’ve got a little tired of having a sandwich, wrap or roll for lunch then here is the recipe for you!!
Creating a balanced plate of food sources can be a challenge for all. Egg crepes provide a great source of protein whilst also acting as a substitute for bread or a wrap in this burrito.
You can literally empty your fridge into these egg crepes as anything goes well in them. I love to add some pesto or hummus first followed by plenty of veggies with any of the Brady Family ham range. Add in leftover grains from dinner as you like too.
The filling possibilities are endless so get cracking for your first egg crepe burrito!
- 2 eggs
- 100ml milk
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 1 handful lettuce/kale/spinach
- 50g Brady Family Sliced Traditional Ham
- Heat a nonstick pan with a little oil over a medium heat.
- Whisk together the egg, milk and black pepper until well combined. Pour the egg mix into the pan and swirl to create an even coat on the pan.
- Allow to cook on medium for 1 minute before turning down to low and continuing to cook through.
- Once cooked, turn off the heat and allow to cool on the pan.
- When the egg crepe has cooled, carefully remove from the pan and place on a sheet of greaseproof or parchment paper.
- Spread the pesto onto one side of the crepe followed by all the remaining ingredients in the centre of the crepe.
- Roll the crepe up and enjoy!
*This recipe is part of a paid collaboration with Brady Family Ham.*
Hope you enjoyed this recipe! Want to stay up to date with all my latest recipes and creations then join my mailing list now. Click here to get my latest newsletter!
Get your copy of the DELALICIOUS – A Full Plate For A Full Life cookbook here!
Remember to add #Delalicious to all your cooking, baking & treat making on social media posts.