This is the first recipe in my collaboration with Brady Family Ham. Did you know that Brady Family Ham is one of the only ready-to-eat pork products on the Irish market fully Irish? All the ham products are Bord Bia approved due to the pork being grown and then the ham produced and packaged all in Ireland.
I love a challenge and especially when it comes to food! Brady Family Ham have challenged me to take the ham out of the sambo and create lots of hamtastic recipes using their wide range of ham products.
A frittata is one of my favourite quick and easy dishes to create. They are so versatile as you can literally add whatever is lying around in the fridge into it and the best bit is the oven does most of the work for you!
For this recipe I’ve used Brady Family Ham traditional sliced ham, the shredded or chunks products would work perfectly too.
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 200g frozen peas, defrosted
- 200g Brady Family traditional sliced ham, roughly chopped
- 100g feta, cubed
- 6 eggs
- 100ml milk
- Black pepper
- Preheat an oven to 200°C/180°C fan/400°F.
- Add half a teaspoon of oil to a frying pan over a medium heat. Stir through the red onion and cook until softened.
- Place the red onion in the base of an ovenproof dish.
- Layer the peas, Brady Family Ham and feta over the mix.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and pepper together in a jug and pour over the ham mix.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through the centre.
*This recipe is part of a paid collaboration with Brady Family Ham.