Chewy, nutty, chocolatey …. what more could you ask for??
These Dark Chocolate & Nut Clusters are impossibly easy to make and can be easily switched up with whatever you have in the press!
This recipe is definitely one of those where the whole family big or small can get involved picking ingredients and helping out with the making and tasting!!
- 100g mixed nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea-salt
- 1/2 bag popcorn
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 tsp ground mixed spice
- 100g dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/400°F.
- Mix the nuts and sea-salt together in a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes to roast.
- Mix the popcorn, raisins and mixed spice together in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water until fully melted.
- Add the nuts and chocolate to the popcorn mix and combine well together.
- Line the baking tray with parchment and use a tablespoon to create cluster shapes.
- Place in the fridge to set.