Sinéad Delahunty has learned many life lessons on the football field. Most importantly, she has mastered how to fuel her body healthily. Her debut cookbook is bursting with recipes that are full with flavour and nutritional value to keep you ready for whatever life may throw at you.
- 90+ recipes bursting with colour, flavour and goodness
- Achievable and accessible recipes using wholesome ingredients for all
- Mouth-watering recipes for every meal from breakfast, lunches and dinners to decadent (yet nourishing!) treats and desserts
- Fill your plate with balanced food sources depending on your activity level with clear plate guides
- Ideas for leftovers, down-to-earth guidance on food storage, everyday food prep, the art of batch cooking and last minute meal fixes
Juggling a full-time job as a physiotherapist with a gaelic football career and a food blog. Sinéad understands the pitfalls of being under time pressure. Sinéad’s delicious, doable recipes embrace the natural food around us and will inspire you to eat for better health and boundless energy.