I always say it but when you have great ingredients, you really don’t have to do much cooking!
This Creamy Chilli Prawns & Greens recipe is not just packed with amazing flavours, ready in no time but also uses some of Tullahay Farm Chilli & Honey Soft Cheese. Tullahay Farm create stunning savoury soft cheese products using milk from their own dairy herd in Co. Tipperary.
Some of you might already be firm fans of my Courgetti Prawns recipe in my cookbook. So if you enjoy that, you’re going to love this one!!
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 courgette, cubed
- 180g uncooked prawns
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 2 tbsp Tullahay Chilli & Honey Soft Cheese
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a low heat. Add the ginger and garlic and allow to soften fully.
- Stir through the courgette and prawns. Increase the heat to high and add 3 tbsp of water. Cover with a lid and allow the courgette and prawns to steam for 2-3 minutes. When the prawns turn a pink colour, reduce the heat, take off the lid and stir through the spinach until almost fully wilted.
- Finally, stir through the soft cheese until well combined.
- Serve over a bed of noodles, rice or any grain of your liking.