This is the answer to dinner for those days when there’s nothing in the fridge or else you have lots of veg to be used up! Keep any leftovers and reheat for lunch the next day.
Don’t be afraid to swap in whatever veg/meat you have! Serve with a green leafy salad and you are all done.
This frittata will easily feed one hungry person or enough to serve 2 as a supper/lunch.
- 2 eggs
- 50g feta cheese
- 100ml milk
- 4 handfuls roughly chopped spinach/kale
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 1 pre-cooked small beetroot chopped
- 3 tbsp cubed sweet potato/butternut squash/potato
- 2 tbsp peas
- 1/2 smoked salmon fillet flaked
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Melt one tsp coconut oil in an oven-proof round dish or pan.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a large measuring jug.
- Add all the veg ingredients to the jug and mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Pour the mix into your oven-proof dish. Sprinkle over the feta cheese and flaked salmon.
- Season with some pepper and place in the oven for 20-30 minutes.