I personally adore ribs, they can be a bit messy to eat but well worth the reward of succulent meat falling off the bone!!
Save time by pre-boiling the ribs the night before and once cooled, place in the fridge soaking in the marinade.
For this recipe, I finished the ribs by roasting in the oven but you can just as easily pop them into a BBQ and slowly roast until crisp.
- 2 racks pork ribs
- 3 tbsp tomato purée
- 6 tsp Worcester sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 cup water
- Place the ribs in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring the saucepan to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for about one hour or until the meat is cooked through.
- Drain the water, remove from the heat and allow the ribs to cool.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing all the remaining ingredients together until it forms a thick paste.
- Pre-heat an oven to 160°C.
- In a large roasting tray, using a pastry brush coat the ribs with half the marinade.
- Roast the ribs in the oven for 45-60 minutes or until browned on the outside. Regularly baste the ribs with the remaining marinade, reserving a small amount to add at the end just before serving.
- Simply divide the rack into individual ribs, drizzle over the remaining marinade and serve.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe! Want to stay up to date with all my latest recipes and creations then join my mailing list now. Click here to get my latest newsletter!
Remember to add #Delalicious to all your cooking, baking & treat making on social media posts.