In moments of utter kitchen chaos, some of my best recipes have come to mind!! These Fried Egg Noodles are a one pan recipe that requires minimal prep, maximum flavour and clean plates all round!
As like most of my recipes, these Fried Egg Noodles can be mixed up to suit whatever you have at hand in the fridge or whatever protein you like to use.
Swap the eggs out for tofu, chicken or pork mince, prawns, thinly cut chicken or steak. Try and use whatever seasonal veg you have at hand to keep it fresh with the seasons.
If you like noodle dishes, try my Noodle Satay recipe too!
- 150g dry noodles
- 1 tsp oil
- 4 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 4 asparagus stalks, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 large handful kale, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 3 eggs
- fresh black pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground chilli
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Once boiling, add the noodles and reduce the heat to low.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the tomatoes and asparagus stalks and soften for 5 minutes. Add the kale and stir until it wilts and turns a darker colour. Remove the vegetables from the pan and return to the heat.
- Crack the eggs onto the pan and season with some black pepper. Allow the whites to cook through. Once cooked through, whisk the eggs until they resemble scrambled eggs.
- Strain the noodles and add to the pan with the cooked vegetables and stir though.
- Finally mix all the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl or cup and add to the pan until well combined.
- Serve with some sesame seeds on top.