This salsa simply sings with all the best things about food: colour, texture, flavour and goodness!
Fresh corn on the cob works best but tinned or frozen corn will be fine too.
My favourite way to serve this recipe is alongside some Citrus Chicken and smoky paprika sweet potato wedges. Other great ways are to serve in a crunchy lettuce cup, toasted pitta or add to any salad bowl.
- 2 vacuum packed fresh corn on the cob or 1 x 400g tin corn
- 1 x 400g tin kidney beans
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 1 fistful fresh coriander
- 1/2 fresh lime
- Cook the corn on the cob as per packet or rinse tinned corn. Once cooked, heat a grill pan until smoking and lightly charr the corn on all sides.
- Allow to cool and cut the corn off the cob.
- Drain and rinse the kidney beans, dice the tomatoes, finely slice the spring onions and finely chop the coriander.
- Place all the vegetables in a large bowl, squeeze in the lime juice and mix well.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe! Want to stay up to date with all my latest recipes and creations then join my mailing list now. Click here to get my latest newsletter!
Remember to add #Delalicious to all your cooking, baking & treat making on social media posts.