If you need a quick Christmas gift fast then look no further!!
This Nutty Chocolate Fudge is perfect for any food lover, neighbour or friend. Only a few ingredients required, some melting, whisking and then a rest in the fridge will see you complete. The Biasol Super Milled Grains adds a lovely maltiness to this fudge too.
Some nuts or dried fruit mixed through the fudge is also highly recommended! Or for even more decadence, a swirl of salted caramel on top would really get you top marks!
Makes 15 squares.
- 100g dark chocolate
- 100g peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Biasol Super Milled Grains
- 1 tbsp mixed nuts
- 2 tsp desiccated coconut
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave.
- Remove from the microwave or pan of water once melted. Whisk in the peanut butter, salt, , honey and Biasol Super Milled Grains until smooth.
- Pour into the base of a lined loaf tin.
- Scatter the nuts and coconut on top and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove the fudge from the loaf tin and cut into squares.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to be eaten.