Makes 1 loaf.
- 300g oats
- 2 tbsp pumpkin & sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp milled linseed
- 2 tsp bread soda
- 500g natural yoghurt
- Preheat an oven to 200°C/180°C fan/400°F.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the yoghurt and mix thoroughly.
- Place oat mix into a lined loaf tin, sprinkle some more seeds on top and bake for about 40 mins or until a knife comes out clean.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe! Want to stay up to date with all my latest recipes and creations then join my mailing list now. Click here to get my latest newsletter!
Remember to add #Delalicious to all your cooking, baking & treat making on social media posts.