These pancakes are possibly the easiest flour-free pancakes out there! Ideal for a lazy last-minute brunch, perfect as a pre or post training/match meal with some oats added for extra fuel.
Serves 1, makes 3 pancakes.
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp milled linseed
- 50ml milk of any variation
- Oil or butter
Flaked almonds/desiccated coconut
1. Whisk the egg in a measuring jug.
2. Add the banana, linseed and milk. Whisk again until the banana is well combined and you get a runny texture.
4. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil or butter on a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
5. Once melted pour a third of the batter on the pan and swirl the pan to even out.
6. Once little bubbles appear on top, flip over and cook on the other side.
7. Place in the oven whilst you cook the remaining batter, you should get 3 medium pancakes.
8. To assemble: place one pancake on a heated plate, spread a teaspoon of yoghurt on top, add some fruit, repeat with the others until you reach the top of the stack. Add some extra yoghurt on top, any remaining fruit pieces and scatter some almonds, dessicated coconut or nuts over the stack with a drizzle of honey or nut butter.