These Salted Chocolate & Raspberry Tartlets are luxury in every mouthful!!
Ever so easy to make and can be prepared well in advance of any feast. Use small ramekins or glasses, paper cupcake cases, silicone bun cases or simply line a bun tray with parchment squares.
If you don’t fancy tartlets, this mix can also be made into a rich tart to share! It looks incredible stacked high with fresh berries, chocolate curls, toasted nuts and a drizzle of white or dark chocolate over the top.
- 125g dates
- 75g walnuts
- 100g raspberries
- 100g dark chocolate
- 125g regular or coconut cream
- Line a bun tray with parchment squares or paper or silicone bun cases.
- Soak the dates in boiling water for at least 10 minutes. Strain the dates before blitzing with the walnuts to form a paste in a food processor or use a tall jug and a handheld stick blender.
- Press this date and walnut paste into the base of each bun case. Ensure you leave a hollow in the centre of each for the raspberry filling. Place in the fridge to set.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan, once it begins to bubble remove from the heat and add the dark chocolate. Leave it rest for 1 minute before whisking until fully combined.
- Mash the raspberries together and spoon into the hollow of each walnut paste filled bun case.
- Pour the chocolate into each bun case and sprinkle a little salt on top.
- Return to the fridge to set.
- Once set, remove from the fridge a few minutes before serving.