This recipe combines three of my firm favourites when it comes to creating recipes – smoky flavour, tangy cheese and some kind of a crunchy ingredient in this case corn!
Smoky Feta Corn combines smoked paprika, feta cheese and grilled corn on the cob to create a simple and utterly delicious addition to any salad or BBQ.
You could also cook the corn like this recipe and then add into my Mexican Salsa recipe in my cookbook or serve alongside my most recent recipe – Middle Eastern Skewers. Another great corn recipe is my Warm Asparagus, Corn & Butterbean Salad.
- 2 corn on the cobs
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp melted butter or olive/rapeseed oil
- 50g Feta cheese
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Once boiling add the corn and cook x 20 minutes or until soft through.
- Remove from the heat and drain the corn from the water.
- Heat a grill pan/oven or BBQ. Place the corn on and char on all sides.
- In a bowl, mix the smoked paprika and butter or oil together until smooth.
- Roll the corn in the smoked paprika mix.
- Serve the corn with the Feta cheese crumbled on top.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe! Want to stay up to date with all my latest recipes and creations then join my mailing list now. Click here to get my latest newsletter!
Get your copy of the DELALICIOUS – A Full Plate For A Full Life cookbook here!
Remember to add #Delalicious to all your cooking, baking & treat making on social media posts.