This is a twist on my Oat & Seed Loaf that gives a Mediterranean vibe to have with soup or salad. Perfect for gluten-free (substitute gluten-free oats) or lactose-free (substitute lactose-free yoghurt) diets! Simply bump up the quantity of olives, tomatoes & fennel seeds to your liking!
Makes 1 loaf.
- 2 tbsp fennel seeds
- 300g oats
- 1 tsp bread soda
- 8 pitted black olives
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g natural yoghurt
- Preheat an oven to 200°C/180°C fan/400°F.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Roughly chop the olives and sun-dried tomatoes, add to the dry ingredients with the tomato puree and oil.
- Add in the yoghurt and mix thoroughly.
- Place oat mix into a lined loaf tin, sprinkle some more seeds on top and bake for 40 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe! Want to stay up to date with all my latest recipes and creations then join my mailing list now. Click here to get my latest newsletter!
Remember to add #Delalicious to all your cooking, baking & treat making on social media posts.